Westchester Deluxe Limousine Corp
Frequent Question Ask
What are your operating hours?
* Our vehicle operate twenty four hours daily even though our office hours are 7am to 12 midnight.
What kind of vehicles do you utilize?
* Premium Sedan
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards:
* Master Card
* American Express
* Cash - Traveler's Checks
How much notice do you need for a reservation?
Ideally we require 24 hours notice reservations and minimum of 2 hours for out of twon. Early morning pick-ups must be reserved by 9pm on the previous evening. Generally speaking, the further you are from the airport and the earlier you pick-up time, the more notice we need. Last minute calls are not usually encouraged but we will still try to accommodate them.
Can l get a shared ride at any time?
Is the passenger responsible for paying tolls?
* The passenger is responsible for all tolls.
Are pets alloweed on your vehicles?
* No pets allowed.
Do you provide service to hotels in the New York City and adjoining areas?
* We provide service service to all hotels in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area.
How much luggage can l take?
* One passenger is allowed 2 standard sized suitcases and a carry-on. For each additional piece of luggage $10.00.
Do you supply car seats for children?
What is the procedure for picking up arriving passengers at the airport?
* Passenger arriving at either JFK, La Guardia, Newark, Mc Arthur Airport are Advised to proceed to passenger pickup transportation unless is requested we will pickup inside.
What is the waiting time at the airport?
* The waiting time is normally 35 minutes, after that will be charge waiting time.
Is gratuity included in the fare?
* No, gratuity is not included in the fare, The normal gratuity amount is 20% .
Can l request a particular driver?
* Yes, you can but the final decision is based on the driver's availability.
Can I make arrangements for additional pick ups and drop offs on a private ride?
This can be arranged with an additional charge for each stop.